Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: ray ban aviator red
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Erick Erickson Gets Some Fox News Love For Shooting Up A New York Times Editorial

Fox News contributor Erick Erickson got a very friendly platform on Fox Friends to boast about shooting up a New York Times front page editorial advocating for gun control.

Instead of challenging this outrageous remark, Doocy probed for more. They're aviolation of civil libertiesand a nation of democracy withdue Ray Ban Sale $19.99 process shouldn't haveanything like that. Lucky.

ERICKSON: Yeah. When a store manager foundout I was going to do, he washappy to give it to me.

DOOCY: I understand, alright. Well you've been criticized roundlyby the not so tolerant left.

Doocy displayed some of the Twitter backlash before "asking" Erickson, "Why are they so angry at you just giving your opinion? They're giving their opinions, why can't you?"

As if Fox wouldn't have had a meltdown if any liberalshot upa conservative publication. Don't believe me? Consider thehissy fit over Quentin Tarantino speaking out against police brutality with words the Foxfree speech lovers didn't like. When a Fox Friends guest said he thought Tarantino should "shut the hell up so we don't have to listen to him any more," free Ray Ban Wayfarer speech lover Doocy said, "Amen to that." Doocy also seemed supportive of a police effort to boycott Tarantino's movies as a result. We've got video of that segment below, in case you've forgotten.

But besides the hypocrisy, Doocy's question was also an obvious prompt to Erickson to attack the left. And he took the bait.

ERICKSON:The left says that they're tolerant but they don't tolerate dissent. Dissent was patriotic when President Bush was president but now that President Obama's president, we all have to tier his way. If we don't, we then we need to be shut up and sidelined and taken out of the town square. They don't really like democracy except when Ray Ban Wayfarer they're in the minority.