Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Request from Harvard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, it's me. At my school, I have started a project in one of my classes to create a website. I would like to make mine based around your game, but I wish to have your permission first to avoid trouble. If you allow me to do this, I will have a bunch of more requests to use content, but when I finish it, it will be pretty cool looking. So, may I have your blessing?
Yes, you can use any content from my website (video, style, pictures, just anything).
Awesome. One of the things that I would like to put on it is that countdown clock. Is there any way you can give me the coding you used for it?
there are many count down clock code available on Google, it isn't a complex script to find.
alright, next, do you have any recent screenshots of the game or should I get those myself?
you have to get them yourself.
well is there maybe some splash art I could use, or do you know of someone who has made some?

also, are there any social groups other than youtube I can add links to?
idk about splash art. But you can use my blog as social group, forum....?
you have got to have something that relates to the mane six facing something evil in that 1100 picture collection of yours.
those are wall papers. Not really anything related to the game.
Pages: 1 2