Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Party Composition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've played this game for a while now with various ponies in my party and I got to thinking: who do other people have in their parties?

Well? What ponies do you find yourself having in your team? Feel free to discuss the why behind it.

I myself ALWAYS use Fluttershy for her heal and paralysis, but the changed mechanics make those both less powerful. I also tend towards Applejack as she is a more durable pony that can take hits well, with the third being either RD or Rarity. I'm honestly thinking about switching it up with Rarity's new tanking qualities and Fluttershy being quasi-nerfed.
ya dont needa tank or heal if u dont get hit :V try hardcore mode Tongue
(03-14-2013, 01:52 PM)Quagspoo Wrote: [ -> ]ya dont needa tank or heal if u dont get hit :V try hardcore mode Tongue

I just beat the game on Extreme mode, admittedly pretty quickly, it took about only 15 hours of playtime.

I'm pretty sure if I didn't select Fluttershy, i've might not have even beaten the first boss.

But when I also selected Pinkie Pie, the game's bosses just suddenly got drastically easier to me.

It may have been her, or that i've just gotten that good in the game.

Anyway, I think i'm the first person to complete the game on Extreme.Smile
oh theres another difficulty now haven't checked since another games came out been playing it non stop, i hope it can make this game last longer the 5 hours Tongue