Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: we’d love to collaborate with in the future.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I doubt that James Harden will be forced to defend the quality of his sneakers — just as I doubt there will be a call for Smith to sit out the rest of his college career and prepare for the draft.
Smith ended up finishing the game with 12 points in the double-overtime win.In a sneaker climate where performance basketball isn’t nearly as hyped-up as it was eight or nine years ago, a collaboration can really move the needle. Kith did it last year with the LeBron 15. Concepts put its spin on the Nike Air Max 95 Femme Kyrie 5 this past December. Now, Los Angeles-based streetwear brand Rokit has Nike Air Presto Mujer crafted its own version of Kyrie Irving’s signature model as an homage to skate culture Nike Air Huarache Femme for the basketball court—two Nike Air Max 90 Femme worlds that the brand aimed to bridge the gap between Nike Air Max 270 Femme naturally.
“You grow up wearing Nike and now you’re designing a shoe, let alone a shoe that is performance-based for the court. I think that in itself is a big thing we never thought could happen. It’s pretty crazy,” said Rokit co-founder Bam Barcena.Rokit first launched back in 2016 fusing the worlds of skateboarding and basketball, cultures that represented the passions of co-founders Bam, Nico Guardalabene, and Ryan Barcena. The pairing between the brand and Irving is more natural than you might think. Aside from already being a fan of Rokit, Irving himself has a love for skateboarding, Nike Air Max 90 Femme too.
“I saw this video of [Irving] dropping in on a mini ramp at the Berrics (a private www.homoludens.fr skate park in Los Angeles co-owned by Eric Koston) on YouTube and was like, ‘Oh shit. He skates?’ Nike Air Max 2017 Femme I don’t know how heavy he skates, but he has an appreciation for the sport,” said Barcena. “Immediately, we knew that was someone we’d love to collaborate with in the future. Maybe six months after we saw that video, Nike Basketball contacted us about doing something with Kyrie.”
Although Rokit and Irving never worked directly, Barcena says that the superstar point guard had the final say on what design would be going to market. Seven different samples were produced that ranged from more weable all-white looks to colorways inspired by hiking boots. At the end of the day, Irving Nike Air Max Tn Homme gravitated towards the loud design seen on the release version. He even made Nike Air Max 2017 Femme sure to accentuate the logo on the heel.“The Rokit logo on the back, we didn’t want it Nike Air Max Zero Femme to be like that. We wanted it to be subtle and small. Kyrie was like, ‘No, we want people Nike Air Max 95 Mujer to know that we’re fucking with you guys on this level.’ It was dope. You can’t say no to that.”