Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: How to buy Madden 20 coins on our website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 69502427_131352378156262_616019809717243...e=5DCB058E]

FAQ
  • 1. How Do I Place An Order? How Do I Get The Coins? What Is The Process?
Buying and receiving your Madden 20 coin is easy. The following steps will help you make your purchase as easy as possible.

1. Click your console either at the top of the page or on the home page, choose the number of coins you want to buy.
  2. List player card in your Auctions with setting a random number as a Start bid.
  3. Strongly recommended the Auction Duration more than 24 hours.
  4. Please input player card name correctly as the example image displays.
EA takes 10% of all trades. This means you will get 90% of the final sale price your trade.
  • 2. Can I Sell My Coins To You?

Of course! We need plenty of gold everyday. If you want to exchange to cash, you can contact us anytime, for the one-time sale or the cooperation to be our suppliers are both welcomed.
  • 3. Is This Site Legit?

100% Legit. In the past five years and 0 got banned. We have earned our customer testimonials. We serve more than 100,000 players. The source of the goods is legal, the player account is safe, and the player information is not leaked.
  • 4. What Payment Methods Do You Have?
Although the number of payment options for U4GM is small, you can find the most popular payment options, including Paypal, credit card, debit card, and Western Union.
  • 5. How Can I Contact You?
Click here - or click the "Contact Us" tab at the bottom of any page. There will be an email address, a Twitter account, a Skype account, or even a phone#, you can contact us!
  • 6. How Long Does It Take To Get/Deliver My Coins?
Most deliveries are completed in 10 minutes. If the order is completed more than 30 minutes, we will notify you by email. Delivery of coins in rare cases can take up to three hours.

Remember: If the EA server is down or the team members are unable to access the Internet due to their Internet service provider, it can take up to 24 hours.
  • 7. 110% Delivery Guarantee?
In the course of the purchase, if we do not complete the customer's order on time, a refund will be given. We will refund 100% of your money, no problem.

As one of the first sites to offer MUT coin madden 20 sales, we hope and will exceed customer expectations to ensure the best price, highest satisfaction, and fastest delivery industry.
All the counts of the form are fit for future items. The change of the name and visitors of the https://www.essaysoriginreview.com/grabmyessay-review/ are vital for the individuals. The sharing is helpful for the tam. The sign is placed for the individuals. the turn is avoided for the role of the sciences. name is sorted for the Madoff the prospects for the team.