Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Is Distance calculator Global Feed accurate?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know if Distance Calculator Globe Feed.com UK is accurate enough to figure out where to break my trip each night? I know traffic, construction, and twists and turns of the roads will add to additional driving time. If it is accurate enough, I would like to use it to plan.
Agree with UK based suggestions above. But I have started using Google maps for up to the minute timings. It has good traffic info and offers alternative routes. I never used to be a fan of Google maps routes and timings, but I'm becoming a convert!
(10-16-2019, 03:19 AM)Conner Wrote: [ -> ]Agree with UK based suggestions above. But I have started using Google maps for up to the minute timings. It has good traffic info and offers alternative routes. I never used to be a fan of Google maps routes and timings, but I'm becoming a convert!

By the way, if you are an RVer and you would like to learn how to increase your MPG while you drive you should check out our articles called What is the Average Gas Mileage for a Class C RV? Although I wrote it for Class C RVs, many of the driving tips also apply to any type of Motorhome, travel trailer or 5th wheel too.
Drivetime calculators can alleviate all that hassle. With this handy device, you’ll never have to guess if you’ll arrive on time again. You will be able to plan trips with ease and familiarize yourself with cost estimates before leaving. There will be no surprises, as everything you need is in one convenient calculator.
(10-16-2019, 03:27 AM)Blake Wrote: [ -> ]Drivetime calculators can alleviate all that hassle. With this handy device, you’ll never have to guess if you’ll arrive on time again. You will be able to plan trips with ease and familiarize yourself with cost estimates before leaving. There will be no surprises, as everything you need is in one convenient calculator.

Any RV owner knows that frequently stopping for gas is necessary when traveling long distance calculator . Imagine being stuck in the Grand Canyon National Park with no gas – that surely would not be fun! That being said, having an idea about fuel stops and costs beforehand will prevent issues later on. The drivetime calculator computes these fuel costs by analyzing the miles per gallon (mpg), the price per gallon, mileage, and average speed.
Speed is a significant factor when considering driving time, as moving at a faster pace will allow you to reach your destination sooner. For example, arrival times may be shorter for someone who is driving 60 mph versus someone who is traveling at a steady 50 mph. The calculator accounts for these variations and adjusts arrival time based on average speed. This can help find which rates accommodate your needs. Faster isn’t always better, but having an idea about traveling time can alleviate an enormous amount of stress while driving.