Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Tips to file converter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before you start writing, it’s crucial that you know who your audience is, and what they are looking for.Instead of guessing what your audience need / want, I recommend that you make data-driven decision by doing industry research and competitor analysis.Most of the time people skim through the content before they actually decide to read it, so I always recommend breaking your article with subheadings.Anything you can do to make it easy on the user’s eyes is going to help them read your blog post (and take the action that you want them to).
IrfanView has an Advanced button that gives you the opportunity to make a large number of different adjustments to the images such as crop, resize, DPI, color depth, rotate / flip, overlay, watermark and sharpen or blur functions to name just a few. The sheer amount of text and tick boxes might be slightly overwhelming for some, but there’s no denying the IrfanView batch function has a great deal of power behind it. Works on Windows 9x and above, a portable version is available.
(11-30-2019, 03:01 AM)Conner Wrote: [ -> ]IrfanView has an Advanced button that gives you the opportunity to make a large number of different adjustments to the images such as crop, resize, DPI, color depth, rotate / flip, overlay, watermark and sharpen or blur functions to name just a few. The sheer amount of text and tick boxes might be slightly overwhelming for some, but there’s no denying the IrfanView batch function has a great deal of power behind it. Works on Windows 9x and above, a portable version is available.

There are many of these convert and resize tools around and a number of other image viewers also have some form of conversion function built in. If you want great power and control over your image converting, FastStone and IrfanView are loaded with just about everything you could want. FotoSizer is a good compromise between features and ease of use, or if you want simple to use and functional, Plastiliq ImageResizer is a neat little program to try out.
I’ve downloaded Fotosizer and have been very happy with it. I had already copied all my photos to a USB hard drive, and also backed them up to Google Photos. I wanted to downsize them in place on my computer, overwriting them rather than making a copy.
(11-30-2019, 03:06 AM)Blake Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve downloaded Fotosizer and have been very happy with it. I had already copied all my photos to a USB hard drive, and also backed them up to Google Photos. I wanted to downsize them in place on my computer, overwriting them rather than making a copy.

Fotosizer has many options, and one is to put the resized photo in the same folder, and you can specify that the filename should be the same as the original. You can also specify which file types should be downsized: I didn’t want to downsize .psd files, or raw files, or videos, or any non-photo files that are in my folders. Since over 90% of my photos are .jpg, I chose to downsize only those. Visit this site right here onlineconvertfree
The program is easy to use. (I’m using it on Windows 10 Pro.) It’s relatively quick, it saves your settings automatically, and it opens to the folder you last copied, so you don’t have to keep notes of how far you’ve got.