Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: But how do you understand that?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
But how do you understand that? You're assuming it is impossible without understanding the reward system works. Kieren has stated"Whilst you can compete for high quality of RS gold the HiScores, this should be something that's well worth playing no matter if you're winning or not!" And"It's a fresh spin on Old School and a different approach to play, whilst enjoying less you'll get less points, every point you earn makes a difference concerning the rewards you'll be able to get on your principal account."; it appears that it is the players who gets points for benefits while the rest do nothing and waste their time. So by its sound, Ironmen ought to have the ability without it being impossible, to work.

Additionally, you are being a bit contradicting. It is not"really impossible" for ironmen to get if everybody has the exact same chance. An Ironman can grind the league just like every main and be the first to complete tasks that are enough to buy a decorative if that is the way it works. So how can that"really impossible" rather than"nearly impossible"? If one ironman can obtain it, then it is not actually hopeless and you contradict your own argument against it; it would just be like grinding complete third age.

You refute this by asserting"I can get 3rd age any moment from a random clue between today and the passing of OSRS. But I'll never be able to acquire a decorative from this store if I don't participate in a specific tournament." Well of course if you do hints you've got a prospect of third age, but you can't compare doing some thing to do something. It is like if you did not do clues; you're choosing not to perform the activity that rewards the merchandise if you do not take part in the tournament. But a choice not to do something doesn't mean it is"really impossible".

Anyhow, your entire argument is based on incorrect ones and premise based on which Kieren has stated. You need to play with the league to earn the benefits; so much we understand. However, there isn't anything to say that it will not be possible for Ironmen to make points to purchase the rewards. There is nothing to say that the rewards are"one-time uniques" either; in fact, I doubt they would be buy OSRS gold since that would be introducing"rares" back into OSRS, which has previously been taken down. And once we get the blog with benefit system and the rewards entirely clarified, if you don't enjoy it, you could always vote no. But arguing on the assumption you believe that might not be able to get them in your ironmen is absurd.