Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Plagiarism
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Plagiarism is presenting someone else’s work or ideas as your own, with or without their consent, by incorporating it into your work without full acknowledgement. All published and unpublished material, whether in manuscript, printed or electronic form, is covered under this definition. Plagiarism may be intentional or reckless, or unintentional. Under the regulations for examinations, intentional or reckless plagiarism is a disciplinary offence.

Students will benefit from taking an online course which has been developed to provide a useful overview of the issues surrounding plagiarism and practical ways to avoid it.
The necessity to acknowledge others’ work or ideas applies not only to text, but also to other media, such as computer code, illustrations, graphs etc. It applies equally to published text and data drawn from books and journals, and to unpublished text and data, whether from lectures, theses or other students’ essays. You must also attribute text, data, or other resources downloaded from websites.
The best way of avoiding plagiarism is to learn and employ the principles of good academic practice from the beginning of your university career. Avoiding plagiarism is not simply a matter of making sure your references are all correct, or changing enough words so the examiner will not notice your paraphrase; it is about deploying your academic skills to make your work as good as it can be.
Guys, who can tell you anything about professional essay writing services? I want to order an essay on the Internet, but I am concerned about one sensitive question. Some of our students complained that after checking a purchased essay for plagiarism, it did not pass the check and the quality of the essay was very low. I would like to buy an essay from this service. So I wonder how they work there https://www.customwritings.com and what quality of essays they write. Guys, if you can advise something, I will be very grateful to you all. Thank.