Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: How do you hit pictures in NBA2K21?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stick when grab and shoot or post disappear. Button from anywhere in close. Works for me but it took a little practice. Isn't it harder to select your layup if you use button? I have always struggled with those controls and used stick for layups. I swear I feel like I've wasted $149 (Aussie dollars). I would LOVE to be shooting 40% but I'm lucky if I could hit 20%. I only play offline. I understand we've scrub players at this time, and I am a below average player but seriously even layups which are in the middle of the meter are not going in. I do not even dare to NBA 2K21 MT Coins try a jump shot. The AI seems to be absurd levels too. I understand they want to reward ability in 2k21 however this kind of stuff will really put off casual players and those new the 2K franchise and also brand new to basketball matches.

I've been enjoying since 2K13 but I've never been that great of a participant. My starter players've never played this awful at 2k16,17,18,19 and 20. The only other 2K I played with 2K20 was 2K13 and that was on PC. However, this is a whole new level with a very different mechanic. I did ok at the demo and in the quickgames with the brand new shooting meter but can not hit the side of a barn here.

Only played the demo, however, the stick was a great deal more reliable than button to get me. I've always been a button guy too. I've got a 75 3 pointer, I believe I greened one shot in like 5 nba games. . Mostly broad open shots... and this was on allstar not even thinking to go in the rec center. . Genuinely shooting 2/16 within an offline triple threat game on just layups and 1 open jumpshot which airballed on slightly early. Spent $100 with this bullshit lmao. Man the shooting is extra fine right now but I would recommend shot timing like look for the que on the cartoon.

Yep I'm having difficulty with it as well. Started a match on My group going 0/12 overlooking open 3s and midrange shots all over the place. I am all for them toning down shots being nearly automatic but the system looks a tiny bit too unforgiving up to now. Hopefully will start to get better after a few more matches of Cheap MT NBA 2K21 getting used to it. The game came out and we have ta brand new meter with slightly different timing.
Thanks for sharing this article. I am glad to see this amazing post. Road Trip Planning