Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Is there a formula for prestige?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Answer this foliage? Really? So if I did... around 25 (that I did) then I reset... I can still do 25 right? And get stature xp till I get back to RuneScape gold 25 for 25 levels? So others maintain getting ticked off?

Is there a formula for prestige? I got 4000 afterward 2500 and then 3500. Why are they all different? I got 4k prestige for performing f12 which I was not up to however. And f5 got ticked off! Big Grin excellent news for me personally. Let us hope I keep getting prestige xp for doing precisely the same floor. Good news. I can reset then do enjoy f25 for maximum xp. Good right? So now... how can they calculate prestige? A formulation? All I want to understand.

I have repeatedly answered you for pretty much exactly the exact same question... that is the final time I will do this. So I get xp for performing f25 over and over even if I really do f12? I obtained 4k for prestige, then 1.7k. Why is it different? Like I said, XP to your prestige number floor + XP for the floor you actually did, divided by 2. Also, would you get bonus xp for becoming sharp shot or combat mage? No. Additionally, when I really do f12 over and over and I'm getting f6 ticked off, and then f7, is the foundation xp for f7 or f12? The one I'm doing or the one that is ticked off?

XP to your stature number flooring + XP to your floor you actually did, divided by 2. In the event of checking something off lower than what you actually did, it counts the lower floor as the flooring you do. F12 is abd and won't check off suspended floors. What's your prestige amount? The maximum floor? The numbers of flooring done ahead of Best OSRS Gold site your very last reset. How much xp/h can I expect in f2p? The same as membs before 71 dungeoneering or 90cb.