Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Ridiculous custom nba2k
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another quality addition to this monster squad. I really like that you can still make these monstrosities in matches. I used to do exactly the exact same on a few WWE game on the first XBox. Right? Back then it always seemed like an overlooked method to misuse game mechanics to NBA 2K Coins me. I mean, it is. But nowadays it's a lot more apparent to me that the developers were likely completely conscious of it and just left it because they didn't care.

If you want to see more, I suggest trying monster mill on yt - it is a series in which two brothers try their very best to create the worst looking creatures potential in a variety of games. They got into some legal trouble because of it when they left a character that seemed just like Bart Simpson. I can not believe that video is still up on YouTube. I mean, honestly... when you examine the thumbnail it is not possible to not see Bart. It's just like him! Take it to the lender boys, this one's like bart! There's a market here... Some dev should create a sports game with greater customization limitations. But proper physics need to be applied also. Just like in case you make a dude with massive arms, the weight should be calculated and his legs would have to be girthy short tree trunks to support all this weight.

You get drafted it is all gravy. Glad I do not need to see my participant behave like a clown in every interview no matter what exactly.

That's the point lol, he's become such a marketable player. Why is it that you believe he's about a cover of a match that represents the league so quickly... even though the choice after him was obviously better this season? It is all company my man, even the trailer. These guys will do anything and everything that gets them money, and I get it tbh. Just remember it is people making these games. . .go play deus ex the first,devs alswys have used games to conceal opinions or conspiracy associated items, fine find. You are able to walk round in nba2k? Is it such as GTA now? Since when? They included a small"open universe" concept into the match, and it is only if you literally pick that mode. They have something called"the area" I believe at which you take your created character into a mini open world multiplayer area and can buy shoes or clothes or play games against other people's characters.NBA2K21 - This is a game about Luck, not ability.

Shooting in NBA2K20 was much simpler than in Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coinsmost of us know that but I wish to discuss why 2K's game this year is not fun and it goes farther past the shooting mechanics of this game.