Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Side hustle ideas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am 26 years old, I live with my parents and save money for my first house.

By the end of the year I will have £28-33k, including the savings that my parents helped me collect at a young age. I earn £22k a year, which is actually not the best thing for a university graduate.
My work is very seasonal - I am busy in winter and very calm in summer.
Currently, I have earned money on the side by contacting different banks, and about £350 using affiliate/referral schemes. I also took one paid training near me where I got £60.
I've almost done all the bank transfers and I feel like I've shared my referral links in the same places so many times that I can't find new people. In addition, I would like my side job to require more brains - anyone can share referral links or change bank accounts, provided that they meet the minimum payments.

My biggest problems are the following:
I live somewhere unknown - it's a very rural area. Otherwise, I would be happy to get a job as a Deliveroo/Uber driver. I know it doesn't pay much, but I really enjoy driving a car, and also riding a bike a lot anyway. There aren't many shops/restaurants to work in here, and I'm not sure how important retail is to me.

Do you have any ideas? It's quite difficult to convey what kind of person I am, but I hope it will give a boost. Feel free to ask any questions to generate potential ideas! Ovation
Do you only want to find work for drivers, or can I offer you something else?
I love driving too and I want my job to do just that. However, I haven't seen any jobs other than trucker jobs.
If you want to continue working as a driver because you enjoy driving, you can find a part-time courier job. If you live in an area where buses are rare and far from home, there will be a demand for your delivery job. But if you're looking for other options on how to make extra money, you can work remotely from home. You can also combine this remote work with your job as a driver. Hopefully, you have a good internet connection at home. Internet is the only thing you will need for this kind of work, and there are many options online. Good luck!