Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: I need help with finances
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, I'm having an existential crisis right now. I've spent $500 on pot in the last 6 weeks. Just weed. Now I don't have enough cash because I'm not working. My mother is not going to send any more money. Do I have a problem? right now I'm starting to worry because I don't have any grass. I feel bad because I don't want to be so dependent on grass, but my depression and anxiety have been on a high since I was a kid, and grass has helped me deal with it.

That's why I spent so much, I think. But right now I don't have any money and I need help. Do you know how to legally make money online? It doesn't matter if the payoff is small. I don't want to work physically, but I'm struggling. I want to make money online somehow! I know I said my family is rich, but I don't want to keep asking for money...I feel so bad. I want to become a millionaire myself. I don't want to be a mama's boy. Help me, please, what should I do : (I have a few more bucks to get through the week, but this is not life. I don't want to ask for money, I want to earn money to smoke weed every day. help me, any opinion matters.
LOL dude, this is really cool motivation xD
It really looks ridiculous, but let's be serious, how do you imagine making money on the Internet without directly working? In any case, you will have to perform some actions in order to get paid for it.
I don't even know how to deal with such a request. On the one hand, you can respect a person if he understands the root of the problem. There are people who live quietly for years on the money of their parents and they don't care that they haven't done a damn thing for their lives. On the other hand, the dude clearly doesn't understand the completeness of the problem. What would you do on the internet, guy? Based on the wording of the question, my advice would be something like trying free online games to win real money no deposit. But these are still games, although it seems to me that you also perceive life as a game. If you really want to make money, get a real job. I know a man who created a business. Yes, he smokes three times a day to "not feel bad", but he can be respected for what he does every day. Draw your own conclusions.