Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Buy your own B12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My son was supposed to get a vitamin B12 injection today, and when he called to confirm his appointment and ask about the procedure, wait in the car until the nurse comes out to take precautions against the virus. Was it explained to my Son that he would have to take supplements instead of vitamin B12 injections?! The meeting was cancelled without our knowledge!
He called the pharmacy, and these supplements cost 17 pounds - a huge amount for a person with so many diseases who can't work! The pharmacist explained that it was necessary to ask for a prescription, but when my son asked, they explained that doctors could not prescribe supplements because of government guidelines.
He has been receiving vitamin B12 injections for many years, and without them he becomes ill! So it's not just some kind of addition, it's really necessary.
I called the doctor and explained that he needed a recipe because the cost of this Supplement was 17 pounds for 50 tablets, so it took even 2 months, only the administrator said, "I'm Sorry, but this is a government recommendation!"?
If it's a government recommendations, it shows again how these people actually divorced from reality! They can afford £17, but how many people can't!
it's a disgusting situation, it's a pity that this happened to your son
it's strange that they took money from you at all for this
It's just terrible, and I don't understand why the healthcare system is so negligent about such cases. It's horrible because a person really might not have this money, and what should he do in this case? No wonder when my husband goes to the hospital, I insist that he take with him all the necessary medications that we had at home from https://www.mcdaidpharmacy.ie/collections/diet-cravings. If my child had been put in a similar position, I would not have left it just like that, since first of all, it was necessary to warn the parents and ask their permission
Your story surprises me from beginning to end. It also leaves a lot of questions that neither you nor I can answer. However, in the case of low immunity, supplements may indeed be prescribed to strengthen the body and provide vitality. You can also find analogs of the supplements that your son was prescribed. For example, for a strong immune system, a person must get regular sleep, so to sleep better and strengthen the muscles, I use https://purerawz.co/. You may also find it useful to know about this supplement because it may be more beneficial. What is the composition of the supplements your son was prescribed?
To build muscle mass, you need to eat more protein and do not forget about vitamins. For many, food no longer seems like a viable source of all vital minerals and nutrients. Most of us either don't have access to good quality organic food or can't determine the quality of the product we're consuming. Our body needs more. An excellent option in this situation is to take https://supplements4muscle.com/en/2-home . Vitamin supplements have become a part of our daily lives and it is often recommended to take vitamins to help strengthen the immune system and the body's response to harsh environments.