Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Stool or chair for playing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, as soon as our new place is ready, I will have a special area for guitars, amplifiers and so on. And I would like to invest in a stool or chair that could be used specifically for playing guitar.
My knees bother me too much to stand and play for a long time.
I thought maybe just a bar stool with a 24-inch saddle, but I'm curious what other people use and what do you guys recommend?
I think you can buy a simple chair for these purposes, and it will be more comfortable what bar stool.
Chairs aren't optimal when you are playing with a guitar. In my opinion, you can get just the regular barstool with a soft backboard.
Well, I can recommend to you buy the barstool for your purposes. I always play guitar sitting at my barstool. It feels good and comfortable for me. At the same time, the bar stool doesn't require a large area and is easy to buy and install in the right place. If you are looking for a decent site to buy a piece of furniture, I can recommend to you look at the furniturevogue online shop where you can find a good range of different chairs and bar stools at a low price. Have a great day, v8stang289!