Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Does anyone om know anyone that is even sick?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I looked at the rona statistics, and it is claimed that 1.7 million people have tested positive in the last 30 days. Let's call it 1/200 people.

So, even if you believe Ronan is real and not a hoax, are these numbers so small that is anyone even sick from this supposedly? Does anyone here on the Internet know anyone at all who has fallen ill with a "pandemic"?

Why are people still wearing masks and why are so many people illegally trading across the country?

The main question is, does anyone know anyone who is supposedly sick from Rhona?
I know people who have it, so I believe in it
I suppose that not everything is as clean as it seems. The situation is identical with Covid because the statistical figures that the media broadcast to us are still not entirely truthful. In this situation, you need to monitor your health and make up for all the body's deficiencies. I started going to the gym to strengthen the immune system and the body as a whole. I even started taking special dietary supplements for muscle mass. You can read about LGD 4033 Effects yourself, and maybe someone will also want to take it