Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: temporary phone number
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I want to register on one forum, but a phone number is required to register there. I would not like to use my personal number. Is there any temporary phone number service?

Thank you in advance.
I haven't heard of such services before
Good afternoon, I understand your worry about your phone number. I got a lot of problems earlier because my number was used to send spam, and then they started blocking me everywhere, and I didn't understand what was going on. Now I only use a free temporary phone number when I want to register somewhere. I don't need new problems, so I don't show my personal number anywhere else, and I don't register absolutely anything with it. I also advise you to follow my example
(02-25-2022, 12:55 PM)zllarisaabramova Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, I want to register on one forum, but a phone number is required to register there. I would not like to use my personal number. Is there any temporary phone number service?

Thank you in advance.

Hi! I have also had many issues due to my number being misused for spam purposes, leading to widespread blocks without my comprehension. Currently, I use what I think it's the best USA Non VoIP numbers provider. To prevent any additional troubles, I refrain from disclosing my personal number elsewhere and absolutely avoid registering it for anything. I suggest you give it a try, you won't regret it!
Well, temporary phone numbers are in high demand now and will still be in the future, considering the digital age we live in. Of course, there are many service providers but let me give you my favorite that always works for me https://anonymsms.com/