Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Second Solar project mostly finished.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a 6.8Kw grid tie system on my house that has been working continuously since August 1, 2016.
The problem with a grid tie system is when the grid goes down, the grid tie system goes down with it.

I have been working on a battery backup system and collecting parts for it since January of 2019.
Have it installed now and working since September of 2019.
The main parts for this system consist of:
10 recycled 245watt 24V solar panels
16 180Ah 3.2V LiFePO4 batteries configured into a 24V 360Ah battery bank
A 2Kw 24v to 120 PureSine inverter for small loads
A Magnum Energy MS4024PAE Hybrid 24v to 120/240v Hybrid inverter
An ElectroDacus SBMS120 charge controller/battery management system
Various breakers, and 24VDC to 12VDC and 5VDC buck transformers for DC loads complete the system.
I consider solar panels to be one of the best inventions in recent times. This is excellent, and most importantly, an ecological alternative I don't want to go into details, so I just advise you to watch BBC films about what the future holds if we don't change our attitude to nature. After watching one of these documentaries, I decided to install solar panels. Guys from solar company did their job at the highest level. If you need click here.
If a homeowner installs solar with a secured or unsecured solar loan, the loan will always remain their liability, even if the property is sold. As a result, if you're looking to buy a home and the previous owner installed solar panels through a loan, you don't need to worry about any additional payments or contracts. If you buy a solar panel system, you own the system, either outright (if purchasing with cash) or after repaying your solar loan. If you lease the system or sign a power purchase agreement (PPA), a third party owns the solar panel system. ... Note that PPAs are not legally permitted in many areas. Go to my Profile and you can find all Solar Panels material there...
Bifacial solar panels are a type of solar panel that uses two different types of cells to generate power. The first type is standard monocrystalline silicon, which is the most common type of solar panel on the market today, and it is available on business solar system. Bifacial panels use both types of cells in order to maximize their output and efficiency.