Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: I I need server/vps for torrenting with high bandwidth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
I do enjoy seeding legal video games data and seeing high upload speed.
Some games use peer2peer in their launcher, such as my.games / war thunder / world of tanks & world of warships... etc
I would like to know what are the cheapest vps or dedis I can get that have high bandwidth limit of minimum 30TB and upload speed of 500-2500 mbps
For storage I need 60-200GB of ssd preferably, othereise hdd still fine [Image: cry.png]
I would like to hear deals from 5$ to 25$ [Image: grimace.png]
Thanks!
Instead of VPS, what about seedbox at Pulse Media? 5.99 EUR/mo, so slightly above budget, but torrents are allowed. Value1000 XS with 1TB space and 4TB bandwidth on 1Gbit link. I'm using them (Dragon-R Mushu) for a long time and I'm very satisfied. I think it'd be worth to pay this 1 EUR more and torrent without issues and possible terminations without prior notice. Super suggest you try this one: pirate bay ettv
VPNs for me are very essential in the use of applications and new pages that I cannot access in my country, that is why I am very attentive to each new VPN that comes out and is on the market and try each one to recommend and make use of it
While it's important to respect the law and copyright regulations, using a server or VPS for torrenting can be a legitimate need, especially for sharing large files or accessing decentralized content. When considering a server or VPS for torrenting, make sure it is hosted in a location where torrenting is legal, and you have the necessary permissions to do this review of Canadian Writings. Additionally, prioritize providers with high bandwidth and a clear policy on torrenting to ensure smooth and efficient downloads. Always use torrenting responsibly and respect intellectual property rights.
(10-20-2023, 07:51 PM)Enerdsd Wrote: [ -> ]While it's important to respect the law and copyright regulations, using a server or VPS for torrenting can be a legitimate need, especially for sharing large files or accessing decentralized content. When considering a server or VPS for torrenting, make sure it is hosted in a location where torrenting is legal, and you have the necessary permissions to do this review of Canadian Writings. Additionally, prioritize providers with high bandwidth and a clear policy on torrenting to ensure smooth and efficient downloads. Always use torrenting responsibly and respect intellectual property rights.

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]While it's crucial to adhere to copyright laws, utilizing a server or VPS for torrenting can serve genuine purposes, especially for sharing large files or accessing decentralized content. When opting for a server or VPS for torrenting, ensure it's hosted in a region where it's legal, and you have the necessary permissions. Consider providers offering high bandwidth and transparent torrenting policies for smooth downloads. Remember to use torrenting responsibly and respect intellectual property rights. Looking for options? Check out reliable providers offering cheap VPS hosting.[/font]