Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: My First Project Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to get this MK1 MR2 1986 Toyota MR2 - cars & trucks - by dealer - vehicle automotive sale . Really into cars but don't really know much as to how to modify them. My goal is to make it an everyday driver, give it some extra horsepower, and make it look nice. Could really use you guys help.
We're here to help

There aren't any easy things you can do to make that car faster, at least noticeably.
This car has been a thing of the past over the years, judging by its performance. But have you managed to make any changes? Tell us.
I'm planning on buying a car right now too at www.jdmbuysell.com and I want to buy a used car in the low end but add some upgrades to it. It's not about power, it's about components in general. Fluid changes and visits to repair shops are inevitable as with any car purchase. Maybe you should get a new one. How about insurance, I'm not sure I can fully cover the cost of repairs but want to have a fresh car no older than 2015
When it comes to the automotive industry, cars and trucks play indispensable roles in everyday life. From commuting to hauling goods, these vehicles facilitate various tasks efficiently. Visit here https://carfast.express/auction/lots/642...vxmc119622 and learn more new ways for cars. Among the diverse array of options, the allure of a Used Ford Mustang site carfast stands out. Its iconic design coupled with powerful performance ignites passion among enthusiasts. Whether cruising down highways or navigating urban streets, cars and trucks continue to shape modern transportation, with each model offering its unique blend of style and functionality.