Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Traveling for a month with 2 year-old toy poodle - Need advice on food
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am desperate.... my almost 2 year-old toy poodle (7 pounds) only likes refrigerated food, particulary fresh pet or homemade chicken and very few treats. I have a cabinet full of different brands of kibble, sojos raw beef dehydrated ... and he refuses to eat. He is very well behaved and practically perfect, except for food :-(

We are traveling throughout EU for a month and I need to be able to take food for him that doesn't require refrigeration. He seems to like most duck treats, should I try raw dehrydrated duck food? I am running out of options and time. Can anyone please give me some suggestions on food, treats and anything else they recommend?
Are you sure you can tow this disc yourself?
There is a special cold dog food. If you travel with your poodle, then buy only it. I'm sure your dog will like it. Every year I visit European countries with my friend, who always takes his poodle with him. And he only feeds him with cold food that he buys in European countries, and his dog likes it. By the way, this year, I learned about a free tour in Prague -- https://www.freetour.com/prague. I think that in the spring of 2023, I will fly to the Czech Republic because I have never been there, and they say that there is the stunning architecture.
Amorgos is one of the most popular islands and travel destinations in Greece. Recently a meme 25th island of Greece got viral as netizens are linking the name Amorgos to ‘Among Us’. It is an online space-themed game and popular among children.