Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Force VPN Only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I played around with this a bit, even browsed these forums and the internet and tried a few different configurations, but there seems to be something I'm missing.

I would like to allow my computer to establish an initial internet connection, but then only allow my entire system to connect through my VPN.

My VPN software has this feature built in, but if the software closes then the protection stops.

If anyone can help me set this up, I would appreciate it.
Currently, Windscribe is working well for me in Qingdao.
This is especially true because I think I won't be able to remote into it if all traffic goes through the VPN. Any TCP direct incoming connection will bypass the VPN. In most circumstances, you should be alright. The VPN would only be used for internet-related proxy seller communications. However, I will only want traffic from particular programs utilizing the VPN. Although I'm not aware of any software that offers the feature for Windows, it is theoretically doable. Using IPTables and the owner module, you might be able to piece together a workable Linux solution.