Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Ruinling Evolution (Game)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I'm a big fan of speculative evolution and biology, so I wanted to run an Evogame here. Tried to in the discord, but Threads don't get bumped like forum posts do, which is unfortunate for getting new people.

What's an Evogame? (+ Rules)

An Evogame is a style of game where a few starter creatures are given, and people make edits to the drawing to represent them changing and gaining traits as the generations go by.

Don't directly evolve your own creatures/submissions. It's meant to be a collaborative game. Don't evolve the same line too many times in a row either, try to mix it up a bit.

Give a little description when you make a new evo, so that we know what the change is meant to be.

Don't make the change huge, or too abrupt when posting. I reserve the right to veto a species if it suddenly does something too bizarre, like randomly developing completely world-changing mechanics in a single generation.

Save as a .png, and please try to make Evos that people can work on. If a species is absolutely beautifully drawn, but nobody can add anything to it because of complexity, it's likely to go extinct.
Numerous online and offline games are way better than Overwatch.
I had never heard of this game, but it interested me. I liked the idea of making changes to the drawing of the initial creatures, so you can see the changes over time. Maybe someday I'll try to play it, but I'm playing with another project. Since there's too much money invested in this project, I'm not thinking of dropping it just yet. As a small business owner, I don't always have time for raids or PVP to get the weapons and armor I want, so I use skycoach.gg to get what I need. They are reliable, efficient, and friendly. I've been using them for a long time and have never been dissatisfied.
is Madden 22 crossplatformYet, the greatest inquiry that negative marks against our head  is that is  game or we need to play on similar stages. Here we will attempt to zero in on this reality regardless of whether Madden 22 is cross stage