Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Lemon Law and Lawyers Opinion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dealer couldn't help. Went to Ford. They said since my first notice of the leak (4880 miles) was 22 days past the 1 year mark, they could no nothing. And its not the leak. The $58,000 truck should not leak with 15,000 miles on it. But its the way they fix the leak that I am upset about. One dealer removed the motor mounts and jacked the motor up to get the pan out easier. Then never put the bolts back in. The 4rd time it leaked they found the missing bolts. But the places are dropping the trans axle a bit (as the dealer told me) to ensure they can get the pan on square. So its the taking my truck apart again and again that I don't like. I am surprised they are still using RTV sealant. RTV needs air to cure. ANY oil residue on the block will cause it to fail.
You should at least have a consultation with lawyer
Totally agree. Though some of us could know the law reasonably, I still don't think we can give you professional advice. It would be better to contact any layer, even for a free consultation. I will provide you with some direction to move. If you want a specialized layer in this sphere, you could search here ucmjdefense.com. I once had a challenging situation at work where the company refused to pay compensation for a work-related injury. I had to sue them and got even more than that compensation. That was enough to take a year off and successfully return to work.