Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Most Effective Real Estate Advertisement - 7Search PPC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
7Search PPC allows an Advertiser to promote his Real Estate business Site or APP. We provide the Real Estate advertisement platform for Real estate. 7Search PPC allows the Publisher to earn revenue from the blog if it is related to Real estate sites.

The aim of Ad networks is to match consumer resources looking for ad slots with supply sources that aggregate ad inventories. Apps or websites from publishers and developers often make up the supply sources on a mobile ad network. Advertisers want their ads to appear on demand sources on other websites.

While some mobile and ad networks specialize in particular formats like videos, others support a broad range of designs, from banners to native ads. Some ad networks provide a platform for advertisers to sign in and control their campaigns on the demand side.

[Image: real-estate.webp]
It sounds great that 7Search PPC is helping real estate companies and agents in a tremendous way. With 12,000 satisfied customers and 28,000 ad campaigns, it is surely helping all types of businesses including real estate. However, my question is about using banners. Actually, our company is willing to promote its real estate services in different states of America. In this regard, our marketing team designed customized ads with the help of these real estate banner templates. So, I am here to know whether 7Search PPC can publish our provided banners.

Or this advertising company uses its own banners? Secondly, the pixels of banners should be suggested by our team and it would be great if 7Search PPC publish these banner ads on only relevant web pages. Secondly, what are your thoughts about real estate listing sites? Don't you think listing sites could be better when it comes to publishing banner ads?

I would like to know your thoughts.
It is about using evidence and critical analysis to explore and understand the past mapquest directions