Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Business issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys. I know this topic has been visited before, but what does the role of a Business Development Associate entail? Is it only sales or are there aspects of the job related to project management or investment analysis? Does it lead to opportunities beyond sales?
The only job that would make me happier is running my own business. I plan on staying in this role and save up as much as I can until I’m ready to full send it as an entrepreneur. So yeah, I am extremely happy in my job. My goal is 6 figures this year, first year out of college. Very possible too. Top reps in my team (10 of us total out of my branch) sit around 4-500 annual. As I said the pay potential is tremendous. Please visit website
In this industry, it's important to see all the facets and make the most of the opportunities. You gave one of what I consider to be the best and most appropriate examples, so it's an excellent choice.
(01-30-2023, 12:32 AM)hristopushing Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there! As far as I know, The role of a business development associate can vary depending on the company and industry. But generally, it involves a mix of sales, project management, and market research. Overall, the role of this position can be a good stepping stone for those interested in sales, marketing, or business management. It can lead to opportunities beyond sales, such as management or leadership positions in business development, marketing, or other related fields. If you want to find out more details, it would be the best to seek professional advice from business experts, such as those from https://www.successionresource.com/enter...consulting. I hope my advice will be helpful.