Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Real stories of FAST weight loss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To begin with, I will say that I am NOT going to lose weight. And the question that has arisen is why: there are a lot of units of all sorts of diets like "for a week of 7 kg" or "for a month - minus 20". But no matter how much I read different women's forums, "quick results" means to lose 3 pounds in a week on a starvation diet or lose 20 pounds in six months. So - does anyone have any stories (yours or anyone else's) of real fast weight loss? Please do not give as an example "I was a fatty with a weight of 55 kg, then I ate almost nothing, every day went to a shaping session and effortlessly lost 5 kilos in a month".
As a girl who was bullied for being overweight, weight loss surgery was a saving grace for me. The weight loss surgery made easy to lose over 60 pounds in less than a year, boosting my confidence and improving my self-esteem. The surgery wasn't a cure-all, though, and I had to commit to a healthy diet and regular exercise to maintain my weight loss. It was an easy journey, and now I feel more comfortable and confident in my own skin. Weight loss surgery gave me the chance to start fresh and live life on my own terms.
Rapid weight loss can be dangerous to the body, so be careful. Eat healthy food and that will be enough
If you want your body in shape then you should intake healthy and nutrition rich diet with regular exercise daily.
Avoid eating out and overeating. Most weight loss surgeries might be harmful to our body. receptive language disorder treatment
I totally get your skepticism about those lightning-fast weight loss claims! It's hard to trust those diets that promise miraculous results in no time. Realistically, most healthy weight loss journeys take time and involve making sustainable changes.
Those extreme diets can seem tempting, but real fast weight loss stories often involve more than just a quick fix. In my experience, the most sustainable and healthy weight loss journeys are the ones where folks make gradual changes to their lifestyle. It might not be as flashy as "lose 20 pounds in a month," but it's more likely to lead to lasting results. If you're interested in tips for balanced diets, exercising, and staying healthy in a sensible way, you should definitely check out https://reverse.health/. They've got some great advice that doesn't involve extreme measures.