Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Windows Scan app does not see my scanner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently using WIndows 10 Pro, build 21H2.

Up until a few weeks ago, I was able to use my HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 normally.
HP's scanning software is/was Flash dependent, and stopped working when support for Flash ended.

I started using the Windows Scan app, which worked fine until a few weeks ago.
Now, when I start the app, it says "To get started, connect a scanner", despite the printer/scanner being the default printer on my system.

I don't know if a Windows System update is the cause of the problem, but I cannot get Windows Scan to recognize my scanner/printer.

Please help.
I'm not much of an Apple person, but the lidar scanner definitely adds a new level of depth to what you can do
I'm sorry to hear about your problem. It could be the result of a recent Windows system update, or it could be something else. Have you tried looking online for a solution to the problem, there are many valuable resources out there? You can also use an alternative scanning solution. You might be interested in Smart Engines eco-friendly and automated document scanning process. They offer top-notch optical character recognition and document scanning capabilities that may be what you're looking for. It's a suggestion, but give it a try and see if it's right for you!