Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hope this is the right place.. There isn't really a designated section for suggestions from what I've seen. But anyways, I think a guide of sorts that lets you know what your skillpoints level up before purchasing them (Vitality, Strength, Dexterity and Magic) would be nice. I know you give us a brief idea with 'Increases overall Survivability,' etc but I'd like it to be a little more specific than that. Some more detailed visual description would be nice, like the Equipment screen. Each piece of equipment tells you exactly what it increases and decreases. Is there any way to do that with the level up screen?
I will put more information on wiki section of the website. But not game-wise.
(01-21-2014, 12:29 PM)ZomBrony Wrote: [ -> ]I hope this is the right place.. There isn't really a designated section for suggestions from what I've seen. But anyways, I think a guide of sorts that lets you know what your skillpoints level up before purchasing them (Vitality, Strength, Dexterity and Magic) would be nice. I know you give us a brief idea with 'Increases overall Survivability,' etc but I'd like it to be a little more specific than that. Some more detailed visual description would be nice, like the Equipment screen. Each piece of equipment tells you exactly what it increases and decreases. Is there any way to do that with the level up screen?

ive never done this before but give me a bit and ill get something workable up with my own stats and equipment....though it might be for a different version of the game than what you have. im running versions 2.017 and 2.023 and 2.029
(01-21-2014, 01:30 PM)Defil3d3500 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2014, 12:29 PM)ZomBrony Wrote: [ -> ]I hope this is the right place.. There isn't really a designated section for suggestions from what I've seen. But anyways, I think a guide of sorts that lets you know what your skillpoints level up before purchasing them (Vitality, Strength, Dexterity and Magic) would be nice. I know you give us a brief idea with 'Increases overall Survivability,' etc but I'd like it to be a little more specific than that. Some more detailed visual description would be nice, like the Equipment screen. Each piece of equipment tells you exactly what it increases and decreases. Is there any way to do that with the level up screen?

ive never done this before but give me a bit and ill get something workable up with my own stats and equipment....though it might be for a different version of the game than what you have. im running versions 2.017 and 2.023 and 2.029
Thanks for the offer, though I'm not sure if it will help with me.
And I'm on 2.027. =/

(01-21-2014, 01:18 PM)harvard1932 Wrote: [ -> ]I will put more information on wiki section of the website. But not game-wise.
Umm.. Sorry if I'm just being derpy, but where exactly is this wiki? I reference wikis all the time for stuff like this, if I knew about it I'd definitely be using it.
(01-22-2014, 02:53 PM)ZomBrony Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2014, 01:30 PM)Defil3d3500 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='ZomBrony' pid='1163' dateline='1390271367']
I hope this is the right place.. There isn't really a designated section for suggestions from what I've seen. But anyways, I think a guide of sorts that lets you know what your skillpoints level up before purchasing them (Vitality, Strength, Dexterity and Magic) would be nice. I know you give us a brief idea with 'Increases overall Survivability,' etc but I'd like it to be a little more specific than that. Some more detailed visual description would be nice, like the Equipment screen. Each piece of equipment tells you exactly what it increases and decreases. Is there any way to do that with the level up screen?

Thanks for the offer, though I'm not sure if it will help with me.
And I'm on 2.027. =/

thats fine....i think it wasnt until 2.029 that the items changed and you couldnt +1-30 at any time and enchant at any time right? in that case they should still be the same.
(01-22-2014, 03:20 PM)Defil3d3500 Wrote: [ -> ]thats fine....i think it wasnt until 2.029 that the items changed and you couldnt +1-30 at any time and enchant at any time right? in that case they should still be the same.
I'm not even sure what you're talking about here, sorry.

And I also have another suggestion.. Though it's more like a question. x3
I've noticed that it's game over whenever Twi dies whatsoever. But what about when you have other party members still alive? It's kind of frustrating to think that you just got a game over when all three of you other party members are still alive and easily could have revived her. Especially since I /have/ revives.
(01-24-2014, 07:17 AM)ZomBrony Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2014, 03:20 PM)Defil3d3500 Wrote: [ -> ]thats fine....i think it wasnt until 2.029 that the items changed and you couldnt +1-30 at any time and enchant at any time right? in that case they should still be the same.
I'm not even sure what you're talking about here, sorry.

And I also have another suggestion.. Though it's more like a question. x3
I've noticed that it's game over whenever Twi dies whatsoever. But what about when you have other party members still alive? It's kind of frustrating to think that you just got a game over when all three of you other party members are still alive and easily could have revived her. Especially since I /have/ revives.

how is that a problem? what are you fighting that could possibly be putting up any kind of fight. arent you enchanting your gear? you should be able to in V2.023. past 1500 defence nothing ingame can even hit you...and thats maybe 8 hours in the infinity arena to 1500 defence a rainbow dash.

here is my rainbow unbuffed now at Lv135.

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j471...aec9e3.png

this is average or so in stats.....(capable of 1hko every ingame boss and completely immune to physical damage due to how high the stat is...and nearly immune to magical DMG. rest of my characters are on a similiar level of stats. nothing in this game is even capable of any sort of remote threat once you get the ball rolling and deck your characters out. which is why i request shin megami tensai level bosses.....difficulty wise.
(01-24-2014, 10:13 AM)Defil3d3500 Wrote: [ -> ]how is that a problem? what are you fighting that could possibly be putting up any kind of fight. arent you enchanting your gear? you should be able to in V2.023. past 1500 defence nothing ingame can even hit you...and thats maybe 8 hours in the infinity arena to 1500 defence a rainbow dash.

this is average or so in stats.....(capable of 1hko every ingame boss and completely immune to physical damage due to how high the stat is...and nearly immune to magical DMG. rest of my characters are on a similiar level of stats. nothing in this game is even capable of any sort of remote threat once you get the ball rolling and deck your characters out. which is why i request shin megami tensai level bosses.....difficulty wise.
Well I play on extreme mode for one thing, and two, I don't know how to enchant. I don't even remember seeing an enchanting utility.
(01-26-2014, 02:45 AM)ZomBrony Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2014, 10:13 AM)Defil3d3500 Wrote: [ -> ]how is that a problem? what are you fighting that could possibly be putting up any kind of fight. arent you enchanting your gear? you should be able to in V2.023. past 1500 defence nothing ingame can even hit you...and thats maybe 8 hours in the infinity arena to 1500 defence a rainbow dash.

Well I play on extreme mode for one thing, and two, I don't know how to enchant. I don't even remember seeing an enchanting utility.

ill show you....though for the newest versions a few way of +ing was added unfortunately. and i play on normal for 1 account (back in V1.999) and hardcore this one. (this acc is hardcore, alt's for V1.999/V2.023/V2.027/V2.029/V2.030 are all normal so i can find glitchs and such easier and test out more of the game faster) but its equally easy to boost up stats. hardcore mode is above extreme and still isnt difficult if you want to spend 6-10 hours in the infinity arena boosting your characters before you start any of the actual gameplay. (so you can 1 shot the bosses) their actual HEALTH does not change in dif modes. just your stats. so if i can 1hko a boss on this mode i can 1hko it on hardcore. same with ACTUAL stats. the reason it seems hard even tho almost no stats are changed for monsters is your character STARTS with almost no stats. doesnt change the fact items (perm ones) can be found from infinity arena chests that you can use to reach those same stats. on ANY mode. all extreme/hardcore mode does is start you off with less. as i said , once you get the ball rolling its just as easy. (infact easier since you get the same stats through work AND a double XP boost if your on hardcore). so yeah hardcore mode is easier than normal mode for the reason of double XP and using infinity arena before you start the main storyline to boost stats to a level nothing can touch at the same time. also....enchanting was never in *utilities*. it was in your inventory or the guy standing in Everest town with the words (upgradeenchanter) over him.
(01-26-2014, 02:53 AM)Defil3d3500 Wrote: [ -> ]ill show you....though for the newest versions a few way of +ing was added unfortunately. and i play on normal for 1 account (back in V1.999) and hardcore this one. (this acc is hardcore, alt's for V1.999/V2.023/V2.027/V2.029/V2.030 are all normal so i can find glitchs and such easier and test out more of the game faster) but its equally easy to boost up stats. hardcore mode is above extreme and still isnt difficult if you want to spend 6-10 hours in the infinity arena boosting your characters before you start any of the actual gameplay. (so you can 1 shot the bosses) their actual HEALTH does not change in dif modes. just your stats. so if i can 1hko a boss on this mode i can 1hko it on hardcore. same with ACTUAL stats. the reason it seems hard even tho almost no stats are changed for monsters is your character STARTS with almost no stats. doesnt change the fact items (perm ones) can be found from infinity arena chests that you can use to reach those same stats. on ANY mode. all extreme/hardcore mode does is start you off with less. as i said , once you get the ball rolling its just as easy. (infact easier since you get the same stats through work AND a double XP boost if your on hardcore). so yeah hardcore mode is easier than normal mode for the reason of double XP and using infinity arena before you start the main storyline to boost stats to a level nothing can touch at the same time. also....enchanting was never in *utilities*. it was in your inventory or the guy standing in Everest town with the words (upgradeenchanter) over him.
Hardcore is what I meant. I play all my games on the highest difficulty to have more fun with them. And thanks for the info.

P.S I've never heard of the infinity arena either and I can't get to Everest Town because I'm lost and everything instakills me.
Pages: 1 2