Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Electric car news
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ford’s stock performance last month was driven by a steady stream of product-related announcements, including securing battery supplies for its upcoming electric vehicles, as well as a 14.6% increase last week amid the company reporting second quarter results that beat Wall Street’s expectations.

Ford last week also reiterated its previous guidance for the full year and said that it will increase its quarterly dividend to 15 cents per share, the amount it paid before the Covid-19 pandemic.

Ford significantly outperformed GM, which was up by 14.2% last month, as well as other U.S.-listed automakers such as Stellantis (up 16.3%), Ferrari (up 15.1%) and Toyota Motor (up 5.5%). It failed to outperform others such as Rivian, which was up 33.3% last month, and Tesla, up 32.4%
I wonder how much congress drove the stock up knowing they were going to shove them down our throat's?
It's exciting to think about the possibilities and how our grandkids may never even know about gasoline cars, just like we may not know about the old-school Stanley Steamer autos. I totally agree with you that electric cars are definitely on the rise and it's not up to us to work out all the kinks, but instead, we get to sit back and wait for the technology to arrive so we can weigh our options.There are resources similar to the Car News Portal site, which publishes such interesting articles. Personally, I like to learn about new car technologies. That's the beauty of advancements in technology, they make our lives easier and more convenient.