Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Official Hamster Riot Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
REeeEEEeEeEeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL HAMSTER RIOT THREAD FOR ALL THINGS HAMSTER AND RIOTING ABOUT HAMSTERS.
Okay, I’ll start us off:
How you gon make a disruption tank, whose only job is to slam into everything then shoot the enemy team from behind to annoy them, while the main tank and DPS are then able to attack them from the front…THEN GET RID OF THE SECOND TANK?!
Hamster cannot:
Protect his team at all because his shielding is literally designed around being in the middle of the enemy team and disrupting them
Do damage
Disrupt anything because he takes five seconds to kill now after his team is slaughtered without a second tank helping the team out
What hamster can do:
Still be 100% countered by Sombra, harder than any champion in the entire game, making him, a tank, squishier than any DPS in the game. One sombra, at any time in the game, and ONE CLICK eliminates your team’s tank
Still easily countered by Junkrat, since it’s childishly, skilllessly easy to drop a trap anywhere nearby the junkrat team and hamster literally has to hit the thing or else he’s not doing his job, and then hamster just dies because his team is already dead because he is literally not a regular tank
Get hit by every new CC, including annoying horse, despite him being a LITERAL WRECKINGBALL
Still hit and now easily countered by every old CC, like Rein dash, after his team wipes hamster’s team cuz HAMSTER IS NOT A REGULAR TANK NOR SHOULD HE BE FORCED TO BE
Get his entire team killed because his ENTIRE PLAYSTYLE was literally obliterated
Recommendation:
Make Hamster a DPS, increase gun, air drop and wrecking ball damage by a lot, make him a lot less tanky, BOOM FIXED. Just increase damage numbers, lower health and shield numbers, BOOM. EZ.
He can be a backline distruptor, like Reaper. It is an under-represented role, and he would be good there. With the current 1 tank setup, his job is dead. He cannot be a disruptive push tank when he is the only tank, countered by one button, gets his team killed and gets destroyed by CC. He only does good if his team was going to win anyway because the rest of the team is a lot better than the enemy team.
This is some B.S., and I AM CALLING ALL HAMSTERS FOR A HAMSTER RIOT!
He does the same job as Winston, in a slightly different manner, and no one complains about Winston being trash.

I think he’d be fine with a minor buff to his guns.
Hi there! While I'm not very knowledgeable about the game you're discussing, it seems like you're very passionate about your hamster character! I would love it if you explained the rules to me. I love everything about hamsters, and I can spend a night at discussions like https://www.thepetproperty.com/hamsters/...-it-means/. It's great to see how invested you are in the game and its community. Good luck!