Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Game request yearly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

I'm looking for a feature game for the yearly seasons so Christmas, Halloween,Easter etc. Basically it's the same as topcashbacks game by going through site pages you find the floating icon for the chance to win prizes. Included images but if this was made to accept any float icon and prize board made by admin.
I saw your post about looking for a feature game for yearly seasons like Christmas, Halloween, Easter, and whatnot. I totally get what you're saying - it's always dope to have a special game to play during the holiday seasons.
Basically, GTPRM has a whole bunch of games that are perfect for the seasons you're talking about. Like, they have a game where you can shoot zombies for Halloween or decorate a Christmas tree for Christmas, and you get the chance to win big bucks by playing them. Plus, games that pay money has a prize board that's made by the admin, so you know it's legit. And if you're worried about not being able to use any floating icon, don't sweat it. GTPRM accepts all kinds of floating icons, so you can be sure you'll get the full experience.