Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Boardgames and TikTok: why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lately I have seen a few TikTok videos related to boardgames on Twitter (the only social network I use), I have seen "boardgaming personalities" discussing creating a tik tok account and "follow me, I'll follow back" and ...
Why?

Do people think they can create meaningful content in a 60 s max video ? Are there people who successfully make 60 s video about boardgames ? Is this a way to recruit / "evangelize" on an other platform ?

The only use I can think of this media is for people who create 15 minutes long unboxing in which they spend 10 minutes telling what they don't know yet about the game and the components and 5 minutes to actually show very slowly the components.

As a reference an informative unboxing of 61 seconds (for 1840: Vienna Tramways
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57OxYGVc...e=emb_logo
Hey there! It's interesting to see board games being promoted on TikTok. The idea is to attract a younger audience who may have yet to consider board games. As for the type of content that works well, I've seen a lot of videos that showcase the gameplay, strategy, and funny moments during gameplay. Keeping the videos short and engaging is also important so viewers don't lose interest.

You could also use TikTok to promote your other social media channels, like your blog or YouTube. And if you're looking to increase engagement on your TikTok videos, you can buy tiktok comments from reputable providers. This could help boost your content's visibility and encourage more people to engage with it.
A TikTok clone is a dynamic and innovative platform that mirrors the popular social media app TikTok, offering users an avenue to create and share short-form videos with a global audience.TikTok clone presents a unique opportunity for users to connect, entertain, and express themselves in a fast-paced and visually captivating digital landscape.