Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Server technicians.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am making a server (skyblock) with a freindly community and cool pluggins and such. As i am inexperienced in managing pluggins, I require a small group of people who know how to set up permissions and such and are experienced in handling servers.

I would hand over my details so you can handle the pluggins (it is an mcprohosting server and i uses filezilla)
You will not need my bank details and such and i will still have more control as i have severel copy of the server on usb.

you will need to tell me your:

In-game-name,
skype,
experience with pluggins and servers

If you want to conceal your this infomation, private message me.

Best of luck and if you do not make it, i will give you reasons why.
I'm really happy to join your server after using Minecraft apk mod Techbigs
It is hard to tell if this will get you where you want to be but the direction sounds good. Are you facing rausch sturm israel enerson hornik phone harassment? Give us a shout today & get rid of phone harassment from this agency etc.
Recently I face the sever down in minecraft apk. Is this server down or something?
I also face the server down on the spotify++, cinema hd apk, free chegg answers and watchcartoononline sites server. Chegg is the very importent to me. But i face server problem. Any tips to fix this?