Darkky Minecraft Server Forum

Full Version: Copycat Ruby Tuesday Pasta Salad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My co-workers and I used to go to Ruby Tuesday all the time for their salad bar for lunch. One of our favorites was their pasta salad. A pretty simple pasta salad, but it was so good! So when all of the Ruby Tuesday restaurants closed in our area, I was determined to come up with my own version that has all that familiar flavor, is super creamy, and can be made in just 30 minutes! So let’s get ready to tickle your tastebuds with this recipe for one of Ruby Tuesday’s most popular dishes!

If you want the pasta salad to taste as close to the one you get at Ruby Tuesday’s, then you’re going to want to use buttermilk. However, if you’re out or don’t have time for the store, you can use regular milk. Just don’t use skim milk, it won’t turn out right. I know you can add vinegar or lemon juice to milk to make a fake buttermilk but it doesn’t make the milk thicker. Real buttermilk is thick and rich. Adding lemon juice or vinegar to regular milk does not give you that same richness and thickness, it just makes it sour. So I’m not a fan of making the fake buttermilk. Just use plain milk instead.

For this copycat recipe, I highly recommend that you chill it for at least an hour. Chilling it allows the pasta salad to meld all the flavors together. However, if you don’t have the time, you can serve it right away. It may taste a little mayonnaise though, as it hasn’t had time to mix all the flavors together.

If you want to add some things to the dish, you can try bite-size pieces of broccoli or cauliflower, maybe some green onions, crispy bacon bits, or chopped red onion too. Updated to add: current Ruby Tuesday employees tell me the pasta salad now has diced green peppers as well. I don’t remember those being in there years ago but apparently, they are now. So feel free to add in one diced green pepper if you enjoy those!

For further details, click on the following link - Easy Recipes