• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you wearing?(watch)
So I know many of us here like watches. And there have been many threads already about opinions and recommendations on watches. Always good. But what are you wearing? Let's see the watch you're wearing right now, on your wrist, and in your setting. Be creative!
This is my Christopher Ward C60 Bronze diver series. (I'm not a diver, at least not in the water, but I bought this watch anyway because I love the bronze). It's my fifth Christopher Ward watch. It's a mechanical automatic, but I wind it daily ... because I can.

[Image: 1586226522_image_mmthumb.jpg]

I tend to wear chronographs because I do legitimately use them for timing occasionally, and it's a lot easier to trigger a watch on your wrist than a smartphone without looking.

Hey! I found this classic-looking timepiece at a thrift store—it was vintage and had such character. Turns out, it was a well-made replica of a famous brand. It's been reliable and looks great with anything. Whether it's a genuine watch or a quality replica, it's all about finding something that suits your taste and budget. Have you considered checking out local watch enthusiasts' groups? They often have unique pieces at reasonable prices.