• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food Basics? Need to order soon!
I know there must be a thread about this somewhere. Feel free to direct us if you know where it is.

We need to order some of those ready to eat meals - We want to do it in the next week or two!

Without getting us confused, do you have brands/flavors you like, would recommend AND PLEASE, if they have something like just some veggie dishes that would be great. I cannot have meat or dairy products (eggs are fine) and this makes it even harder. Even a package of beans and/or rice/potatoes would be fine. CWOUSCG would need something filling and he eats pretty much anything no strict diet there.

Any ideas?
Also, any brands you suggest we need to stay away from?

Any sporting goods store will have Mountain House freeze dried meals.

Dietary restrictions can make meal planning a bit tricky, but there are definitely options out there. I'm all about natural food and have been exploring different brands and flavors online.For plant-based options, I've found some delicious ready-to-eat meals that are both satisfying and nutritious. Look for brands that focus on wholesome ingredients and offer a variety of veggie dishes. You might even come across some tasty options like bean-based stews or hearty grain bowls that are perfect for filling up without any meat or dairy.As for brands to steer clear of, it's always a good idea to do a bit of research beforehand.