Has anyone here tried using AI chatbots for customer service on their website? I just stumbled upon a service that offers a no-code setup - you just need to describe your business, and it handles customer inquiries automatically. I'm curious about how well these AI assistants can manage typical questions like delivery times, pricing, and service areas. Do they reduce the workload for your team, or do you find customers still prefer human interaction? Would love to hear some experiences from those who've implemented this tech in their small business.
I've been using an AI chatbot for a few months now, and it's really made a difference in how quickly we can handle customer inquiries. It takes care of those repetitive questions, freeing up our team to focus on more complex issues. The customers seem to appreciate the quick responses, and it's certainly lightened the workload. Have you thought about what specific tasks you'd like the chatbot to handle?
Using an AI chatbot really helped streamline my small business. I implemented Helovo on my website, and it's made customer interactions much smoother by handling simple queries around the clock. It's super easy to set up, no coding required, just a quick integration. Overall, it saved time, allowing me to focus on other business aspects while maintaining good customer service. Definitely worth considering for handling routine inquiries.