Lately, I've been concerned about keeping my photo and video collections organized while ensuring my privacy. With so many options out there, I'm trying to find a method to manage my files without relying on cloud services. I've got countless photos and videos stored on my computer, and I'm worried about keeping everything secure. How do you handle large media libraries while keeping privacy a priority? Do you have any tips or tools that you find particularly effective? I'm looking for ways to sort and search through my files without compromising on privacy.
Labeling photos using a simple keyword system can be quite effective. Offline tools that let you tag and organize your media without uploading to any cloud servers are great for maintaining privacy. I tend to keep multiple backups on separate external drives to ensure my media is safe. Has anyone else found a favorite workflow that works well for them?
Managing a vast collection of media files while keeping privacy intact can feel challenging. I've turned to https://snapbyface.com/ for assistance, and it efficiently identifies people in my collections offline. It’s user-friendly and works seamlessly across macOS and Windows without risking privacy by uploading data online. You just add a reference photo, and it works its magic on various file formats.