• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lepin bricks 05028 / 05034 / 05033 UCS copied models
This is a big improvement from the earlier version that I used for a few years. This model is a USB3 and when plugged into a USB3 port is is almost hard drive fast transfer. In addition they did away with the guest partition so without the PW it won't initialize at all. The earlier version would initialize into the guest partition even without the PW. Getting the new password in place was a chore for me. I had to repartition and format to get it to accept my password but just follow the directions and it will work just fine. That point made it a bit techy but I am a tech so no deal breaker. To activate just hold down the bottom right button until the red light starts flashing, release and the red and green will flash together. Enter PW and just the green will flash. Insert drive and it will load instantly. I'm pleased with this product. The price is higher than the older model but it is worth the price. if you want buy this product please visit here lepin bricks

Messages In This Thread
RE: lepin bricks 05028 / 05034 / 05033 UCS copied models - by sadicke - 11-22-2019, 11:22 PM