• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not a technician - just an accountant
My name is John. I am an accountant in a group of box manufacturers. I create and maintain machines for all our branches. For 20 years of observations, I can tell you how quickly labels are made, how quickly parts can be made by thermoforming and, of course, how quickly any box can be made. A supplier got lost in one of our branches, so they have a Kimla on the water, as well as a Bailey milling machine. Our thermoformer uses several CNC machines to cut aluminum molds or cardboard, but they do pretty standard things. This new Kimla is designed for cutting and cutting foam with both closed and open cells. With styrofoam, you can't cut more than 2 inches with a die, otherwise you'll get concavity. So we're going to take an 84x48x4.2 pound foam board, cut it into 75 pieces, and lay the center of each piece 3 inches. I have to figure out how many inches per minute this needle can cut. I watched all the videos, but I couldn't find how fast this thing would work. My guess is that their vacuum transfer will keep the open cell foam in place. I would appreciate any suggestions that I should use as a starting point. Then I have to convert inches per hour into thousands of pieces per hour, as this is the only way the box making software works. Thanks for any suggestions, and I've already gotten some good ideas by reading your forums.

Messages In This Thread
not a technician - just an accountant - by martinaperezmartina - 01-25-2022, 12:29 PM