• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Question unanswered
I am been playing thise game for a long while and there are still things I can't figure out and there are some things that I don't know at all I've been through the whole 1st part of the game without knowing too lol. So if you think there is something I might not know then please tell me.

the first thing I been trying to figure out is:
How dyou level up a pet I thought it was jump but I have been telling my 1 mill cat to jump for hours.

the second thing I been trying to figure out is:
am I missing a books becouse I been getting bravery stone and I have no clue what I am post to do with it.

The thired thing I been trying to figure out is:
I have gotten all the mines from the mine skill of Twilight that take you to a mining place and I need arround 300-400 more. But I looked all around and I got all of them. Maybe it has to do with the achievements of discover a mineral and if it is where or what is a mineral I've mined i thought everything I came across.

The fourth thing I been trying to figure out is:
Where is the Derpy tokens I found 3/5 I found one in the 2nd island then I found one at the place before you go to fight the 1st fight the last one i found is I think some where inbetween maybe it was repairing the roof. Can any one tell me the locations of where derpy tokens are and how to get them thanks.

The last thing I been trying to figure out is:
(unless you think there is something I don't know)
I been not getting allot of skill points and my charicters are weak and I don't know why. so what am I doing wrong I been enchanting them and for upgrading I just found out about it so that could be it. My charicters are in the level 49-52 the 52 is twilight.

Oh for the beta I can't get into it becouse when I tried to get a code one din't appear so I waited for
more then a week but when the code did appear it look like it was new no this code is outdated so it wasnt my side it was affter I refreshed when the code din't work that it said it was outdated.

(I figured the passive skills arnt passive until you click them on; for those who don't know this go to your passive skills and hit them to turn them on)
(for those who don't know how to upgrade there items talk to the guy in the first village and he dose it for 10k per upgrade. You also might want to save twice before you try to upgrade becouse if it fails it automaticly saves over the last one you saved at.With this I have been able to get +18 on Dark Aura, +16 on MLP RPG Bonus Hat and the only resion I stoped here is becouse it seems to be rare to get any higher.)
{when I figure something complicated out I'll post it here}

Messages In This Thread
Question unanswered - by SoulKnight - 06-23-2013, 07:15 AM
RE: Question unanswered - by Quagspoo - 07-03-2013, 04:36 PM
RE: Question unanswered - by SoulKnight - 07-06-2013, 12:03 PM
RE: Question unanswered - by harvard1932 - 07-08-2013, 05:03 AM
RE: Question unanswered - by Lilianreswell - 07-14-2018, 03:08 PM