• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Question unanswered
Thanks Quagspoo you said to get skill points beating the random enounter later semi bosses. The thing is I have fought over 500 encounters and I have not run into a semi boss so where do you go to fight these semi bosses or is it the skill (boss) where you fight boss. Becouse if it is I have fought the Boss (hard) and I have not got any good skill points on it.

As for the Location for derpy can you be alittle bit more better with details of her location becouse I have been all over the castle out of time and I have not seen any sign of her. If you can't just say where you thing they are to the best of your a ablity like 1. is in (location floor or southeren east or something like that.) as for the boss you mentioned I have no clue when I fought that boss chrissy.

Thanks Quagspoo and I also thank you for any more information Smile

P.s I can't play beta as my first post stated the resion why.

An Idea
(A new brand of Ponies in which is never seen nore heard of before they are one race and no cutie mark. They Have wings, they have a special jewl in the place of unicorn horn that when they use magic the light takes form of a unicorn horn of light, The queen or king have a special jewl that glows like a pearl of diffrent colors. The ponies live in the realm of mistic silver night , where the night is where they are active and the day is the time of rest. The night is brighter then any other nights and the moon radiats magical lights that grants them stronger magic. They are called Misticorns and though there is no cutie mark there jewl glows slightly when they find there talents.) (There is allot more to work out but what do you think and if you want to add or take anything away go ahead its just an Idea)

Messages In This Thread
Question unanswered - by SoulKnight - 06-23-2013, 07:15 AM
RE: Question unanswered - by Quagspoo - 07-03-2013, 04:36 PM
RE: Question unanswered - by SoulKnight - 07-06-2013, 12:03 PM
RE: Question unanswered - by harvard1932 - 07-08-2013, 05:03 AM
RE: Question unanswered - by Lilianreswell - 07-14-2018, 03:08 PM