Lately, I've noticed how AI seems to be reshaping my music listening habits. Instead of manually making playlists, the AI curates a continuous stream tailored to my mood and activities. It’s interesting because it doesn't feel like I'm just hitting shuffle on a playlist- it feels like it’s evolving with me. I'm curious to hear how others feel about this shift. Do you find it enhances your listening experience by reducing decision fatigue, or do you think it takes away the joy of handpicking tracks you truly love? What’s your take?
AI-curated music can be a refreshing change, offering up tracks you might not stumble upon yourself. It's fun to see how well it matches your mood, but I wonder if it ever gets boring repeatedly playing the same type of songs. Have you found any artists through the AI that completely surprised you?
Stumbled upon musen not too long ago, and I'm really enjoying it. I find it keeps my music vibe fresh without the hassle of picking every song. The mood-based channels add something special to my daily routine, offering just the right tracks for focusing or relaxing. It's interesting how this app enhances the listening experience compared to manually creating playlists. Has anyone else noticed a similar shift?