• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pole Barn Ideas
Looking like we are going to downsize our property and have an eye on an older home on a 1/2 acre lot….but no shop. Looking for y’all thoughts/experience on having a pole barn built. Just the mention of a pole barn you might guess I am trying to do something on a budget. Thinking 50k will be target based on what I can sell for and buy the new place.
this is my starting point list:
  • 30x50
  • fit four cars. Really 3 with a good working space
  • high enough for a two post lift
  • Insulated

anyone have opinions-experience on using a kit having it assemble. Have a very competent guy that has done concrete work for me would probably be willing to do this. Or is it better to hire the outfit that will site build -does pole barns day in and day out?

So a couple questions for the group
  • How does that budget look?
  • sizing going to be adequat? set backs will dictate final size limits.
  • looking for architectural details ideas. I just don’t want a box but also can’t afford the barndominium. Things that add some class without blowing the budget.
  • any Northwest recommendations for kits?

30x50 is doable but would need more info. plan to spray foam insulate? finish steel on the ceiling and inside? in floor heat?

For the budget, $50k seems reasonable for a 30x50 barn, especially if you’re planning on fitting in four cars and having a bit of space. Insulation will definitely help with comfort, so it’s a good call. Using a kit and having a competent guy assemble it could save you money, especially if he’s familiar with the process. However, if you want everything done to perfection and with experience, hiring a company that specializes in pole barns might be worth the extra cost. For architectural details, you might consider adding some custom touches like decorative trim or a stylish door. We used some doors from https://www.scottsofthrapston.co.uk/product/stable-doors/ for a project, and they added a nice touch without breaking the bank. It might be worth looking into similar options to give your barn a bit of flair.

Hello everyone, admin. Nice to meet you. Do you want to try playing we become what we behold ? Play with me, it's really fun.