• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There are games
I'd love to set a small prize inside and bury it. But how can anyone else open it if I need to set a pin onto it or give keys out. That kind'a defeats the purpose, does not it? Should I bury it a given world, does it exist on all of worlds, or only the world I buried it on? Will it stay buried in that spot forever, and ever, and ever? And how can other people find it, let alone even know one is buried someplace?

Another thing I am worried about is I do not want to start announcing a treasure hunt. I am 99% sure that some scammer will flip this thing into a scam sooner or later. I can just picture all of the scammers in the GE crying outside,"Hosting Treasure Chest search! Legit!" And I really don't want to be connected with that. Now, I really don't want to be like that idiot who says,"I only want the nice folks to answer my question." (though I'm starting to know why he states that everywhere). But please, even if you don't have anything nice or useful to say in response, then please pass my query over. After using the dart you will go right to the component of battling as Vanescula. (which is a secure fight) Thanks - I had forgot about vanescula, but knew she was the simple part - lol. The first critter kill was fast too - I lagged, but that protector was immediately dispatched. I've had vanstrom almost ded a few occasions and my expectation was upward - until my connection no longer carried commands and I expired with 8 successes abandon and bummer my clicker neglected me.

I get the death darts and gear up for battle once more - this time with death kill darts. My thought would be to place him away on the first available assault - Or do I need to lure him across the water to finish him off? No. You don't have to lure him. That component gets skipped. (You still need the bottle of holy water in your inventory) You only have to bring 1 dart. Equip it and attack him as soon as you can.

Let's us to read OSRS gold information on rsgoldfast.

it is cool