• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can I get products for my business?
There are plenty of stores from where you can buy electronics online in the USA for your business or start-up, some of these online stores are authentic and have been selling for years, while on the other hand there are some scam stores as well that will con you, so it's better to do your research on the store’s authenticity before making purchases.

Just start your business - right now, today - by going and getting clients and getting to work. You do NOT need a business bank account, and you do NOT need an EIN. All of those things are helpful (and become necessary as you grow), but you can start a business without filing or doing anything. All you need to do is keep accurate then start an llc in missouri, detailed records of any money you spend on business-related expenses, as well as records of all revenue that you generate (money you get from your customers). With those records, you could go on to get an accountant or set up QuickBooks or whatever, or you could just do your own taxes with TurboTax or similar and just fill out Schedule C on your 1040 (where you list your total expenses, total revenue, and pay taxes on the difference (your income, aka profit for this simple example))

Hello! I'm in my third year of software engineering. I always wanted to become a quality programmer. Today at the lecture I heard about the cooperation of software and logistics. What can you tell me about it?