• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weed vs Alcohol...your thoughts?
I have always wondered whether the potheads I know would have amounted to something but for all the weed smoking or whether they were never going anywhere to begin with and weed just gives them some pleasure in what would otherwise be a fairly dismal life.

There is no contest between weed and alcohol. Alcohol is worse by a magnitude of 100. Drunk driving, domestic abuse, bar fights, addiction and just generally being bad for you even if you are in control of yourself when you drink.

This is the only downside to legalizing cannabis. In my country, cannabis has long been legalized, and I have never bought it legally. If I need cannabis, I order it at https://www.smokeandpoke.com/blog/here-a...s-for-sex/. You don't think I am not a drug addict, I just have problem with joints, and they often hurt. Not so long ago, I retired from basketball and, accordingly, my physical exertion has halved, which is why my joints periodically ache. If I start training every day, then there is no pain, but I do not always have time to train.

In recent years, inclusion in natural blooms has increased dramatically. Despite manufactured medicines and treatments, more and more people are turning to natural alternatives. Research in the field of exchange medicine has increased. Even if it is far from an exact science, it has led to a deeper perception of the relief of a particular world of nature and herbs. Kratom is one of them. Kratom's many benefits make it one of the best immune boosters. Research that Kratom leaves play a role in that collective alkaloid help for body and brain users has an overall health-enhancing effect.