• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electric grill
I have problem and got a Foreman-style with removable cleanable cooking surfaces. This is key as they don't get hot enough to clean themselves like charcoal/gas do. Use a touch of liquid smoke if you need to get that flavor. I depend on dry rubs to give the authentic flavors of the grill and frankly it does a fine job. And not smoking up your apartment with a screaming hot cast iron skillet ribeye is welcome. Place smells like a man cave for a week after that and sets off the fire alarms in the entire building.

It heats up relatively quickly and gives you a thermostat to set specific temperatures that it will try to maintain. It's easy to clean. It allows you to cook large amounts of things like hashbrowns and spread them out so they don't steam too much. Seriously, pancakes... best thing for these. Did you ever want to grill like on this website and entire loaf of french bread without cutting it into pieces? If you say "no" you should probably sit and think about how honest you are with yourself.

Get removable plates that are dishwasher safe. I don't remember which model or brand mine is but it came with grill and flat plates. Super handy to just be able to put it in the dishwasher.